So Cold - Nikisha Reyes-Pile

Saturday, May 7, 2011

insanity.

i'm absolutely crazy for you. not. LOL. yes actually...
but seriously, you make me dream to make the impossible possible, and for me to want to have hope.. faith.
of course, all in all, it's impossible. but goodness. I love talking to you... I love hearing you... seeing you..... just listening to you. oh fiddle dee fiddle fum :) i don't like you. but i do love you :) as a friend.....

you know though, there's that one thing people say where they quote "friends can never become lovers".. i concurred.
but some people disagreed.. and after you, who knows :) maybe i'll learn to change my opinion!

but all that matters now is, my heart still skips a beat for you, my face gets warm for you, my body tingles for you, and my mind cherishes you. and it may be impossible for us to ever become a couple, but my heart will always have an entire corner reserved for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment