So Cold - Nikisha Reyes-Pile

Monday, February 28, 2011

comrade. what could've been better; would it have been better?

I hear you. My soul's drumming each beat out in sync with you. You know my music already. You know the pit lows and the high swings. I never taught you any of it. It makes me realize... this is it. But... the possibility... if that door would only open.... my heart's jumped a fence and leaped over to another destination... that destination could be 'it' too... but the doors are locked... And I'm knocking... knocking away... but.. man. that door's either made of tough wood.. or it's decidedly adamant against me. How nice it would've been if it leaped into your destination instead of .... there.... but.. it's so frustrating how I can't get it out of there and it's so happy there.

I'm crushed.

Why?

Why'd I choose... the hard way? I didn't even choose.
I didn't have a choice.

Why?

I'm glued. Will I ever be unglued? Will anything ever unglue me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment