So Cold - Nikisha Reyes-Pile

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

before I knock out...

It's weird. I keep going through these... moments of contradictory emotions. I was so frustrated with myself earlier, but right now... sure - still in my head. But in a different way... right now, I feel good and refreshed. Although I haven't been really studying for a while so it took a couple kinks and konks and complaints to get my brain functioning, but I'm starting to remember stuff. By the end of it, habitually, my mind turned back to onetwo..oh-oh.+... but - not in a griefstricken oh my heart is aching for yonder kind of way, but a comfortable.. familiar.... hmm oh right good night kind of way...
Maybe, if I stop being stubborn, I'll get over it really quick. O.o mm.. would be a great friend :) I think I'll see where this goes. Oh but one thing's for certain.... there's one way I'll be different from many others - once I'm over it... I'll be an awesome buddy... let's just hope the other scenario doesn't occur.. you know? When the other party starts liking you a minute too late when you're done with that kind of emotion play? :/ I don't understand why that reoccurs to me so often! Gr..

One thing this shows... >_> I definitely write differently when I'm in a good mood and not confused or worried or dark =__=
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment