So Cold - Nikisha Reyes-Pile

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

prom.

The most hyped graduating class dance/event.
Will I regret not going?
Honestly.... there's no one at school I would go with. The whole graduating class could ask me and I'd turn all of them down. Minus one friend - but he's set on not going so subtract him and I really wouldn't take any other date. It's just the fact that anyone else who asks might ask for - no other reason but that they actually do like me or they might potentially start - and I'm not interested in anyone at school. At all. Zip. Zada nada. And as for the really close permanent guy friends other than that one friend - well I would so go with one, but he has a girlfriend so of course he would go with his girlfriend.. as for the other - well. He is a befuddled mess who can cross that friendship border way too easily. As for anyone else... well - considering how the rest of my close men friend are older, prom's a cheesy idea. Now... if one good buddy was close enough, I would ask him to go as my date just because I know it would be super fun since we get along so well and it's comfortable since he's not too older than me; plus I don't think we'd ever see each other as more than friends. But he's too far and if he ever comes close it'll be too late. Blergh. So yeah - that concludes why I'm not going to prom. Reason enough?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment