So Cold - Nikisha Reyes-Pile

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

UMPH.

can you just.............................................................................................................
just what. -_________-.
sometimes, you can be so difficult.
exasperation.
but then again - it's my insecurity making me act up like how other girls do by going in circles and throwing fits >___>;;; If I really think about it.............
it's all just me... figments of my imagination and my actions that result in... BOOSH.
MMPH.
& there's this one thing that keeps bothering me... maybe you just don't get it -__________-
I'm not interested in anything else. My heart's 100% capacity FULL! Despite all the impossibilities, there's only one thing my heart desires. Outrageous, unrealistic, WHATEVER. I wish I could see it attempted at at least.... But it's only all in my own head.. so.....OMG STILL.
Whatever. I'm happy. I theenk. PSH.

0 comments:

Post a Comment