So Cold - Nikisha Reyes-Pile

Friday, March 4, 2011

greenlight!

Run. Speed. Crash. Burn? Nah. Scratch that. We're still going to speed up and get going. Life is good, life is fine, and it's those spontaneous pumps of energy and adrenaline that keeps you going. Got lots to do, not enough time; but everything will pull through. It can all be managed. Miracles do happen. Even to the most unluckiest creepers.
Ouch. I've been carrying too many bowls of pho. My thumbs majorrr hurting.
Getting into the tendency of blogging while I'm on the bus. ....lol. the application helps make blogging easier.. and it gives me something to do while heading home...
Wish something better could be done with the time though.


Ohhh I know. I'll sleep. LOL!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment