So Cold - Nikisha Reyes-Pile

Friday, March 11, 2011

someday, one day

Undoubtedly, I'll always be wondering the what if when it comes to you. And undoubtedly, considering I was so illogically and uncontrollably crazy about you, I always have a special corner of my heart tucked away for you. You were someone I never really got a chance to like properly after all. But... true. This will 99.9% not get anywhere. Not now anyways. But I'll never forget you, and unlike other chinkies, I'm Korean, so I won't be blowing off a friendship with you. Because I'm cool like that 8] & I'm not mad, I'm not sad, perhap a bit disappointed, but through all the ups and downs and conflicting emotions I went through pondering about you, I never regretted a moment of it. It was fun, and it'll get even more fun as a friendship buds. At moments at a time, I unbelievingly thought... is this what fate is? Because I couldn't explain to myself why I liked you with such outrageous obstacle in the way. But, I never believed in fate, it's just about going with the flow and making your own independent choices. I'll stick with that non belief. Who knows, if my feelings for you bubble up after randomly bumping into you at a bustling intersection ten years from now and you actually seem open to me, THEN maybe I'll believe in fate. :) Liked you, still like you, & will continuously like you. But, I'll take a different attitude and pry my feelings off of you enough so that I can get over you. A month ago, a forced effort would have been ineffective, but... now. And maybe a month more.. and I'll be all good :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

0 comments:

Post a Comment